Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas! May Christ be blessed and praised this season (and year round)!
These three images are all in-progress work. The two bottom pieces are images I am working on for friends. They are a LONG Way from being finished, but thought I'd post the rough starts to give you an idea of what I am working on this break in Iowa.
Speaking of which, the top photo is some more in-progress of my largest Lego model yet! It should be 4 feet long, 3 foot wingspan, maybe 2 feet tall and possibly 35+ lbs! Don't expect a finish on it this break (as I will need to order certain pieces for it), but the majority should be complete by near end of January!
Enjoy this Christmas not for santa or giving or getting, but remembering what we GOT! It means Christ-day- the day our Lord came so that He could save us from our sins!

1 comment:

Jparked said...

awesome posts here Steven,

I really enjoy the space craft kit-bashed vehicle.