Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Official-I'm done!

Yep, it's true! I am finally done with school! I have officially graduated from the Academy of Art University of San Francisco this Saturday the 18th 0f December 2010! And it's only after four years of fall, spring and summer semesters since August of 2006. A lot of people have asked what it feels like... well... odd. The Academy doesn't do graduate ceremonies during the Fall graduates (lame). I think the reality will sink in once I: 1. get a job, 2. receive the most expensive piece of paper I've invested in- a.k.a. my diploma, and 3. realize that I don't ever have to go back but instead prove myself to people like the IRS that I am an artist professional and no longer just a student or some hobby artist. Woot! Professional world here I come! Praise God for getting me through these past four years.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Congrats!Awesome you made it through.Good luck with all the future endeavors. God Bless.