Saturday, April 22, 2017

Theocracy Posters for Sale Announcement

First, I want to thank everyone for the positive reactions to my recent poster for Theocracy.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of setting up the posters for individual sale.  I should have something in place after my vacation in May, so these should be available in late May/early June.

There will be a limited run of about 100 and if I am able to sell all of the posters, then I will donate a portion of the profit to a local charity/missional organization in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Keep a look out here for more details this coming late May/early June for where and how to purchase your own Theocracy digital-stained-glass poster.

Thanks again for the support and positive reactions to the poster.

-Steven

No comments: