Saturday, February 11, 2012

Job in the Space Industry!

Awesome news for all of you who didn't get to see my facebook post.  I recently was hired as a full-time technical illustrator for Space Systems Loral down in Palo Alto, California.  I will be mostly illustrating satellites.  They are a great company and have been around for the past 50 years so they have great experience and deep connections with the space industry world wide.  I'm still currently living in SF, but hope to move closer to work as soon as I'm able.  On the side I will continue to create cutaways and cross-sections and have a book (based on a very popular science fiction novel) in the works that will probably be published in the next two or three years depending on the time I'll be able to devote to it.  Either way, in the future you will be able to see updates and in-progress of the book.  As far as seeing what I produce for SS/L you will just have to wait, if and when, those images are posted by the company on the site.  

No comments: