Saturday, October 25, 2008
Finally! I got this posted up. I discovered that why it wouldn't post it before with the right color was that it was set up as CMYK rather than RGB and that the blog had trouble understanding CMYK. Anyway, this was completed in Spring 07 and took around 32-36hours on Corel Painter X. I would have rather painted this in gouache, but alas that will be held for a later project that I do not have to rush a deadline for (once I learn gouache on a cross section I will be able to faster approach such things. Hope you enjoy it and hopefully there will be plenty more of cross sections in the future!