Sunday, November 2, 2008

Illustration 1 Toy Assignment


I should post this up before I forget about it and get bogged down with homework this semester. This was an assignment for Illustration 1 with a toy on a patterned surface with either warm or cool light- I chose to use my Metabot action figure with warm light in front of my computer with a made up pattern and fake object near the computer. It was done in gouache which I have not used in a long time and was approached in the ever-so-lovely Color and Design application of the paint (for those of you who know the pain of that process >D ) It seemed to turn out well. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Brandon T Pike said...

Looks great man! I love all the work on your blog, really really cool cross section! Keep it up man!

Emerson said...

ahhh.. gouache. I'm so glad I'll never.. ever be touching that medium again. Haha. but then again, one man's meat is another man's poison. Here's wishing you all the best in mastering that medium :D

p.s: MEDABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!