Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cable Car Illustration

I've noticed that having to switch my CMYK images from illustrator to RGB to make as a jpeg to post up here a lot of the color vibrancy and contrast is lost.
Anyway, here is the fifth icon for my upcoming illustration. This probably took the longest out of the five just because there are so many components to the car to make. This is probably the most famous piece of SF besides Alcatraz. About 20,000 or so tourists and locals take the cable cars everyday! I used to use this at night when there were less tourists when I lived downtown. No matter how many times you ride these things, it never gets old in my opinion. Anyway, next should be my completed illustration. So keep on the lookout as it should be up soon. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: