Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Touch of a Mello Trombone was Needed for this blog

Finally my Trombone painting from my Still Life Painting class from Spring 2008 has made it to my blog! This, like my cross section seen on my blog header made it to the 2008 AAU Spring Show. I know that most artists have a favorite piece of theirs that they have made and this piece is my most favorite. It is 18"x36" oil on canvas of my trombone. The painting of the trombone is larger than the trombone itself. The trombone is a Blessing brand and was a blessing and so is being able to produce such work as this. My Creator, the Greatest Artist of all times has blessed me with something great that has continued to grow over the years and this painting to me is an example of how He has helped me improve and grow.

4 comments:

C.B. Canga said...

nice work steven

Steven Wayne Howard said...

Thanks Canga!

Em said...

amazing trombone man. has a really good composition. :D i'm liking your cross section too. seem like you managed to pull off mission impossible :D! Luke 1:37

paac said...

Nice! I really like it. Good jobbbb!