Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cross-section of space fighter: Part 2 complete!

Here is another photo of my newest cross-section I will be working on. I had to draw the entire space jet in perspective before I move on to step 3 of actually revealing the inside and making it a true cross-section. For now- it's just a really cool view of the fighter un-cross-sectioned. From my original sketch I felt there weren't enough torpedoes, missiles and nukes- so I added more! I think the whole thing screams "Do you really want to mess with me?!" Anyway, thought I'd show a comparison next to me to show you the scale I'm working on and personally I think for what I'm going to do it is a little bit small. Look forward to in the future for more progress pictures on this project.

3 comments:

Em said...

it's coming out great man... man.. with all the armaments.. it does look quite scary..almost like a flying tank now. awesome!

Steven Wayne Howard said...

glad to hear Emerson, glad to hear! Flying tank is always much more than a compliment! :D

C.B. Canga said...

Wow!!!!!